[meteorite-list] Rock saw

From: Gibeon_at_aol.com <Gibeon_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 09:48:55 2004

--part1_10c.4fb0894.28c555a6_boundary

Hello List,

my name is Hanno Strufe. Many of you better know my name DVHZ at Ebay. I am
collecting meteorites about 2 years and my collection still grows. Now I have
a lot of meteorites that I want to cut in slices.

I write to you because I am looking for a used rock saw in good working
condition. The best for a beginner like me with sawing I think, is a saw that
has a blade with 6" or 8 ". This blade should be for stony and iron
meteorites if it is possible.

It is nice if you can tell me in your offer the shipping costs to Germany.

Please contact me offlist.

Best regards

Hanno Strufe
Langenbergstrasse 32
66954 Piramsens

--part1_10c.4fb0894.28c555a6_boundary

<HTML><FONT FACE=arial,helvetica><FONT SIZE=2>Hello List,
<BR>
<BR>my name is Hanno Strufe. Many of you better know my name DVHZ at Ebay. I am
<BR>collecting meteorites about 2 years and my collection still grows. Now I have
<BR>a lot of &nbsp;meteorites that I want to cut in slices. &nbsp;
<BR>
<BR>I write to you because I am looking for a used rock saw in good working
<BR>condition. The best for a beginner like me with sawing I think, is a saw that
<BR>has a blade with 6" or 8 ". This blade should be for stony and iron
<BR>meteorites if it is possible.
<BR>
<BR>It is nice if you can tell me in your offer the shipping costs to Germany.
<BR>
<BR>Please contact me offlist.
<BR>
<BR>Best regards