[meteorite-list] Cosmic Microscopy and Primary Colors

From: Rob and Colleen <iguana_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 09:48:13 2004

To Bernd- The one man I though might be offended by my lack of enthusiasm for isotopes and feldspars. Thank you for the resources on thin
section study. P.S. You are a living, breathing science station and I don't know where we would all be or what we would talk about if you
weren't here. Certainly left with more questions than answers.

To Michael- Sorry I messed up on the price. You still have the best price around.

To everyone else- It's worth every penny of the actual $500 price. I only touched on what the MBC-10 can do. Think of every feature you could
want a microscope to have....then factor in a few more you didn't think of and you have this scope.

--
Rob Wesel