[meteorite-list] Cosmic Microscopy and Primary Colors

From: Michael Blood <mlblood_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 09:48:13 2004

Hi All,
        Thanks to Rob for the nice words on the MBC-10.
        Please forgive him - he aparently didn't realize what a good deal
he got - his quote of $400 is years old......it is now $500, and still
a fabulous deal. He had what I couldn't get AT THE TIME - a particular
meteorite that had hit something and not available for quite a while....
so, he got the deal of the century. Oddly enough, it was made available
to me at 1/3rd the price before the trade was complete! That's
ok....congradulations, Rob - you "Robbed" me! Good for you. (Watch
out for this guy....I have NEVER met another "horse trader" of his
calibur!
        Best wishes, Michael

--
Prepositions are not words to end sentences with.
--
People in New York and DC are going to be having to hit food banks
hard. There will be a need in NY for the soup. Below is an easy way to