[meteorite-list] Ebay List

From: Meteorite1.net <themeteoritesite_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 09:48:13 2004

Hello All,

    Sorry about the link removals, some of the free member sites have gone
the way of the Dodo. I have been cleaning up all of the spread out pages
that I had (25 pages, 6 servers), what a mess, but all is now organized &
can be found _at_ www.meteorite1.net anything that you can not find has been
redone & can be found there.

Jim

James Hartman