[meteorite-list] Re: Added some photos to the Gallery page

From: Iris Langheinrich <rockgirl_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 09:48:12 2004

Dear list members,

Allan Lang from R.A. Langheinrich Meteorites has also added more pictures
from his private collection to the Gallery of Classic Meteorites, and you
might enjoy looking at them. These include meteorites from the Nininger and
Monig collections.

He has also added many new meteorites to our online Catalog of Meteorites
for Sale including Chinga, Dar al Gani 340, Dar al Gani 670, Homestead,
Juancheng, Juvinas, Mundrabilla, Noblesville, Portales Valley, Stannern,
Toluca, Tuxtuac, Udei Station, and Vaca Muerta.

For Allan's Meteorite Gallery http://www.nyrockman.com/gallery.htm

R.A. Langheinrich Meteorites http://www.nyrockman.com

Meteorites for sale http://www.nyrockman.com/catalog.htm

We would also like to invite fossil collectors to take a look at our fossil
site http://www.langsfossils.com

Thank you,

Iris Langheinrich