[meteorite-list] slice of Pampa a, b and c

From: Donald O'Keeffe <donald.okeeffe_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 09:48:12 2004

Hola Rodrigo and list,

I very much enjoyed seeing your meteorite collection. You have 7 different chondrites from that area (Pampa a through g). Correct me if I'm
wrong but, when Dean and I were hunting the Pampa with you, I believe you told me that you had found these in a 7 X 10 Km area.

The reason I bring this up, is that some academics and collectors find it hard to believe that there are quite a few different types of stones
to be found in Gold Basin, an area larger than the Pampa.

Sincerely,
Don