[meteorite-list] Petersburg Paleontological Laboratory website update

From: Anton Pilipiuk <minerals_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 09:48:12 2004

Dear Fellow fossil, mineral, and meteorite collectors and dealers,

I am glad to inform you that we have finished global update of Petersburg Paleontological Laboratory website http://www.paleoart.com/russian_fossils/default.htm

We invite you to visit our webpage and view new Russian fossils, minerals and meteorites. You may pay a special attention to completely updated trilobite section of the webpage. We have added a lot of photos of new rare trilobites – Hoplolichas (furcifer and tricuspidata - specimen one of the biggest in the world), Cheirurus, Estoniops, Cybele etc.

Thanks,

Anton Pilipiuk

St. Petersburg Paleontological Laboratory
minerals_at_online.ru
fossils_at_online.ru