[meteorite-list] Re: New Life On Mars Evidence 'Conclusive'

From: Bob Martino <martino.6_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 09:48:11 2004

>From: "Pierre-Alex Vachon" <cartouchefilms_at_sympatico.ca>
>
>I'm afraid there are a lot of people on our planet who will not be able to
>accept this idea, even if the evidence is overwhelming.

I'm probably one of those people you are referring to, Pierre. It isn't a
matter of being "unable" to accept it. Rather, my definition of
"overwhelming" is different from yours...

Respectfully...

Bob Martino Can you really name a star?
                                        http://home.columbus.rr.com/starfaq/
"This is how men behave when they
 believe they have absolute knowledge."
               -Jacob Bronowski (speaking from the ashes of Auschwitz)