[meteorite-list] off topic but exciting...

From: entropydave <entropydave_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 09:48:11 2004

...not truthfully relevant but for the first time I saw Jupiter in close
conjunction to the moon, DURING the day!!!
I never thought it was possible to see this planet like that during the
day!! I verified it's position using astronomy s/ware. I cannot believe how
excited it made me!! Quite surprised myself!
I am gobsmacked and filled with profound wonder!
I had to share this with you!

--
In gentle decay,
dave