[meteorite-list] Looking for some cheap NWA material

From: Bob Martino <martino.6_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 09:48:11 2004

All,

In addition to wasting my time composing doggrel poetry, I manage the gift
shop at Perkins Observatory. I'm down to just one piece of Canyon Diablo
for sale, and would like to replinish my meteorite stock for the Christmas
season.

I'm looking for 20 or 30 pieces of NWA which I can mark up 100% and still
sell in the $15 - $45 range. I would also like two or three larger
specimens which could sell for about $75 after markup.

Also, I have seen small bits of Gibeon sliced, etched, and encased in
lucite "eggs." Can anyone supply me with some of these? They make _great_
educational items.

Please contact me off list if you can help me out.

Bob Martino Can you really name a star?
                                        http://home.columbus.rr.com/starfaq/
"This is how men behave when they
 believe they have absolute knowledge."
               -Jacob Bronowski (speaking from the ashes of Auschwitz)