[meteorite-list] re. "HYPERSPACE" on US TV tonite

From: STUARTATK_at_aol.com <STUARTATK_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 09:48:10 2004

--part1_11e.57d500c.28f1711f_boundary

Dear all,

Just a "heads up" to all US List members to watch out for the BBC series
"HyperSpace" on TLC (The Learning Channel) soon, perhaps even tonight (7th
October in the evening). It's presented by Sam Neill of "Jurassic Park" fame,
and if you can imagine "COSMOS" simplified a little, with state of the art
21st century CGI and bang up to date astro info, you'll get the idea!

The series played over here in the UK as "Space", for those who might have
heard of it. It received rave reviews for its computer graphics and script
alike, and trust me, it's a stunning piece of TV. And I'm not just saying
that cos I'm mates with the series producer, it really is a gorgeous creation
:-)

Stu

--part1_11e.57d500c.28f1711f_boundary

<HTML><FONT FACE=arial,helvetica><FONT SIZE=2>Dear all,
<BR>
<BR>Just a "heads up" to all US List members to watch out for the BBC series "HyperSpace" on TLC (The Learning Channel) soon, perhaps even tonight (7th October in the evening). It's presented by Sam Neill of "Jurassic Park" fame, and if you can imagine "COSMOS" simplified a little, with state of the art 21st century CGI and bang up to date astro info, you'll get the idea!
<BR>
<BR>The series played over here in the UK as "Space", for those who might have
<BR>heard of it. It received rave reviews for its computer graphics and script alike, and trust me, it's a stunning piece of TV. And I'm not just saying that cos I'm mates with the series producer, it really is a gorgeous creation :-)
<BR>
<BR>Stu</FONT></HTML>

--part1_11e.57d500c.28f1711f_boundary--