[meteorite-list] 64th Annual Meeting

From: Martin Horejsi <martinh_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 09:48:10 2004

--B_3085123425_9850327

Hi Greg,

Here is the site:

http://www.lpi.usra.edu/meetings/metsoc2001/

The Supplement is so good I could not put it down last night till I fell
asleep.

Cheers,

Martin

on 10/5/01 10:33 AM, GShanos_at_aol.com at GShanos@aol.com wrote:

> Dear List Members:
>
> I am a member of the Meteoritical Society and have just received the Sept 2001
> Supplement to Meteoritics and Planetary Science vol 36.9. I would like to
> download all the articles as Adobe (.pdf) files. What is the URL for the
> download. Thank you.
>
> Sincerely
> Greg Shanos
> Sarasota, Florida

--B_3085123425_9850327

<HTML>
<HEAD>
<TITLE>Re: [meteorite-list] 64th Annual Meeting</TITLE>
</HEAD>
<BODY>
<FONT FACE=3D"Verdana">Hi Greg,<BR>
<BR>
Here is the site:<BR>
<BR>
http://www.lpi.usra.edu/meetings/metsoc2001/<BR>
<BR>
The Supplement is so good I could not put it down last night till I fell as=
leep.<BR>
<BR>
Cheers,<BR>
<BR>
Martin<BR>
<BR>
<BR>
<BR>
<BR>
on 10/5/01 10:33 AM, GShanos_at_aol.com at GShanos@aol.com wrote:<BR>
<BR>
</FONT><BLOCKQUOTE><FONT FACE=3D"Verdana"><FONT SIZE=3D"2">Dear List Members: <=

<BR>
I am a member of the Meteoritical Society and have just received the Sept 2=
001 Supplement to Meteoritics and Planetary Science vol 36.9. &nbsp;I would =
like to download all the articles as Adobe (.pdf) files. &nbsp;What is the U=
RL for the download. &nbsp;Thank you. <BR>
<BR>
Sincerely <BR>
Greg Shanos <BR>
Sarasota, Florida <BR>
&nbsp;<BR>
&nbsp;<BR>
</FONT></FONT></BLOCKQUOTE><FONT FACE=3D"Verdana"><BR>
</FONT>
</BODY>
</HTML>

--B_3085123425_9850327--