[meteorite-list] Fireball in sky likely meteoroid

From: CMcdon0923_at_aol.com <CMcdon0923_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 09:48:10 2004

--part1_cf.c8cf6bd.28ed4740_boundary

In a message dated 10/3/01 11:51:14 PM Central Daylight Time,
farmerm_at_concentric.net writes:

> Holy crap, dont you know what today is! It is the Martian meteorite day,
> Zagami and Shergotty fell today! The 3rd of October is thought to be when
> we pass through a Martian debris field! You better go get that sucker and
> smuggle it out of Canada fast.

I think I hear the sound of car engines starting up in Arizona and New
York......

--part1_cf.c8cf6bd.28ed4740_boundary

<HTML><FONT FACE=arial,helvetica><FONT SIZE=2>In a message dated 10/3/01 11:51:14 PM Central Daylight Time, farmerm_at_concentric.net writes:
<BR>
<BR>
<BR><BLOCKQUOTE TYPE=CITE style="BORDER-LEFT: #0000ff 2px solid; MARGIN-LEFT: 5px; MARGIN-RIGHT: 0px; PADDING-LEFT: 5px">Holy crap, dont you know what today is! It is the Martian meteorite day, Zagami and Shergotty fell today! The 3rd of October is thought to be when we pass through a Martian debris field! You better go get that sucker and smuggle it out of Canada fast.
<BR></BLOCKQUOTE>
<BR>
<BR>I think I hear the sound of car engines starting up in Arizona and New York......</FONT></HTML>

--part1_cf.c8cf6bd.28ed4740_boundary--