[meteorite-list] New member question

From: thebigcollector <thebigcollector_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 09:48:09 2004

Hello Sid,

Welcome to the list. It would be hard to find a greater source of
information then here. I would agree that Rocks from Space is one of the
better starting books to get. Its about $30.00. There is also Falling
Stars which is a good beginners books. Both are also great quick reference.
If you have any problem finding either book let me know and I can point you
in the right direction.

Mark Bostick "The Big Collector"