[meteorite-list] Fall Days

From: FERNLEA4_at_aol.com <FERNLEA4_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 09:47:15 2004

In a message dated 30/11/01 03:38:33 GMT Standard Time, Impactika_at_aol.com
writes:

<< Rob forgot to remind us whose FallDay it was yesterday. Leighlinbridge is
now
 2 years old! >>

Hi all,
I completely forgot about the Leighlinbridge anniversary! If I'd remembered,
I'd have toasted it with a glass of warm foaming ale last Wednesday.
I have only one stone left now from the Leighlinbridge fall....a gorgeous
individual with fusion crust that just can't be beaten for freshness. I won't
be parting with it (that's for sure!), but I think I still have a small slice
available on my site if anyone's interested. The story about the fall and
recovery is also listed at
http://fernlea.tripod.com/leighlin.html
Not actually having had any sleep for the last 48hrs probably has a lot to do
with forgetting the anniversary. I've just got back from the airport half an
hour ago, after a trip to London and some meteorite trading.
Boy, am I knackered or what?!?!?.....I'm off to bed.

Cheers,
Rob.

http://fernlea.tripod.com/forsale.html
Fernlea Meteorites,