[meteorite-list] Fall Days

From: Impactika_at_aol.com <Impactika_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 09:47:15 2004

--part1_152.4e3c41d.293856df_boundary

Hello everybody,
(if there is anybody home!!!)

Rob forgot to remind us whose FallDay it was yesterday. Leighlinbridge is now
2 years old!
And tomorrow is the FallDay of that mean meteorite: Sylacauga.

Now I have to go work on the December calendar.
Bye.

Anne Black
http://www.IMPACTIKA.com
IMPACTIKA_at_aol.com
http://www.TheMineralCompany.com

--part1_152.4e3c41d.293856df_boundary

<HTML><FONT FACE=arial,helvetica><FONT SIZE=2>Hello everybody,
<BR>(if there is anybody home!!!)
<BR>
<BR>Rob forgot to remind us whose FallDay it was yesterday. Leighlinbridge is now 2 years old!
<BR>And tomorrow is the FallDay of that mean meteorite: Sylacauga.
<BR>
<BR>Now I have to go work on the December calendar.
<BR>Bye.
<BR>
<BR>Anne Black
<BR>http://www.IMPACTIKA.com