[meteorite-list] Thanksgiving Meteorite

From: capricorn89 <capricorn89_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 09:47:13 2004

Mike Farmer wrote:<<Myself and Rainer are the only two collectors with the
fall from Turkey called Bursa, fell in 1946. L6>>

Yes, Roast slices of Bursa with chondrule dressing with graphite inclusions,
mashed NWA's, with a thick ferric chloride sauce from an obliging Nantan,
with a dash of nitol in the salad dressing on crispy Bessey thin sections.

Holiday Greetings from Ron Hartman :=)