[meteorite-list] Official Count?

From: Rhett Bourland <rbourlan_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 09:47:12 2004

I'd guess that it was very easily 1000 an hour. The group I was with
counted around 70 twice in a five minute period. Keep in mind there were
parts of the sky that we couldn't see due to fog and tress. Not only that
but there were only 9 of us out there and I don't think any of us were faced
directly to the north due to quite a few trees.

Rhett Bourland
www.asteroidmodels.com
www.asteroidmodels.com/personal