[meteorite-list] Jolly Good Show from Hooterville,AZ

From: Rhett Bourland <rbourlan_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 09:47:12 2004

I noticed what seemed to be a different spot away from Leo as well tonight.
I also saw MANY shooting stars going through Orion. I almost felt sorry for
the poor guy getting shot at so much! :) What was funny was at one point
after 3 or 4 going into him within about 10 seconds we saw a sporadic going
back the other way that originated from there. We all got a good laugh at
that one.
BTW, temp. was probally low fifties tonight. I had a long sleeve t-shirt, a
sweatshirt, and a lined leather jacket on and was fine all night long.

Rhett Bourland
www.asteroidmodels.com
www.asteroidmodels.com/personal