[meteorite-list] Leonids tonight!

From: Rhett Bourland <rbourlan_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 09:47:12 2004

Beautiful clear skies here in SW Indiana. Local astronomical society is
getting together tonight near the IN/IL border to observe and watch the
shower a little later. I'm getting a nap and then heading out.
Hope everyone has clear skies tonight!
Rhett Bourland
www.asteroidmodels.com
www.asteroidmodels.com/personal