[meteorite-list] Leonids tonight!

From: Michael Blood <mlblood_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 09:47:12 2004

Hi Al & All,
        Mrs wife and I are going into the mountains in a couple of hrs with
the motor home & Shid Zhus in hopes of seeing the most remarkable
"shooting star" artivity of the last 150 years. On the other hand, here,
in San Diego, there is a total cloud cover! Bummer, man. Oh well,
chederworst over a camp fire with my sweetie ain't bad.
        Guess I'd better read the instructions for the digital camera.....
        Michael

--
Exaggeration is a billion times worse than understatement.