[meteorite-list] Leonids

From: Ginger Mayfield <chikadee_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 09:47:12 2004

Hi Bernd,

I knew you would be out there if the weather was decent --
Stu also. Looks like the clouds may hold off just long
enough for us in Colorado. Europe has been so lucky for the
last few major meteor showers so I hope we do get a nice one
this time. Let us know if you see anything from your part
of the planet.

Ginger