[meteorite-list] Tucson 2002 - Announcing the Big Party

From: Bernd Pauli HD <bernd.pauli_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 09:47:11 2004

Geoff Notkin wrote:

> Dear Bernd:
> So ... when are you going to fly over and join us?
> There are a LOT of people who want to meet you!

Tracy Latimer responded:

> Not to insult the many fine people who regularly attend the Tucson show,
> but the prospect of finally meeting Bernd, the "fount of wisdom" of things
> meteoric, might finally pry me off my rock pile in mid-Pacific!

Hello Tracy , hello Geoff, and List!

Thank you very much. Your "praise" is very much appreciated here. But
my principal would never give me official permission to fly to Tuscon.

I wouldn't even have to care about finding a hotel as both my wife and
I have been cordially invited to stay at someone's house if we decided
we could make it to the Tucson Gem and Mineral show.

> Checking my water wings, Tracy Latimer

Wish I had wings!

Very Best Wishes
from Germany,