[meteorite-list] A collection in a slice: chondrite abundances?

From: Michel <Michel_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 09:47:10 2004

Hello Martin & List

Yes, I have also some exciting slice with the same questions.

Have a look at http://www.caillou-noir.com/shop/OEAmirorslice.htm

on the microscope i have found also very distinct zones. The black down pict
could be the carb. area. I have not found so many grouped olivine cristals
but sopme exist within the structure. The upper slice shows small metal
flakes.

Many chondrules here and there of course.

What is the classification of NWA 904 ? if any. it is worth to have it done,
dont't you think,

Best wishes

Michel