[meteorite-list] Meteorite Magazine

From: Michael Blood <mlblood_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 09:47:10 2004

Bob Martino wrote:
> All,
> Did a new issue of METEORITE come out? The last one I have is August 2001.
> I know my subscription is still valid, so I'm wondering if my latest issue
> is sitting in some anthrax-infected postal site somewhere. :)
> Bob Martino
Hi Bob,
        I have been notified by authorities that your particular issue
IS under suspicion and is being held in Stockton, where it is being
read by a cow. If the cow stays "clean" for 30 days, they will foreward
your issue onto you. If not, they intend to take you into custody as
a suspect and prosecute you to the fullest extent of the law.
        Sorry, Michael