[meteorite-list] Tucson Show Advise

From: GShanos_at_aol.com <GShanos_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 09:47:10 2004

--part1_4e.17e7b72.291f61ec_boundary

Dear List Members:

I have never been to the Tucson Show and wish to go next year. What are the
dates of the show. Also, I would appreciate any advice as to hotels to stay,
restaurants to visit, and how to get the most out of the experience. Look
forward to hearing from everyone.

Sincerely
Greg Shanos

--part1_4e.17e7b72.291f61ec_boundary

<HTML><FONT FACE=arial,helvetica><FONT SIZE=2>Dear List Members:
<BR>
<BR>I have never been to the Tucson Show and wish to go next year. &nbsp;What are the dates of the show. &nbsp;Also, I would appreciate any advice as to hotels to stay, restaurants to visit, and how to get the most out of the experience. &nbsp;Look forward to hearing from everyone.
<BR>
<BR>Sincerely
<BR>Greg Shanos </FONT></HTML>

--part1_4e.17e7b72.291f61ec_boundary--