[meteorite-list] Tucson Auction 2002

From: Michael Blood <mlblood_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 09:47:09 2004

Dave Schultz wrote:
> Can we please leave out the jewelry, airplane parts and everything else not
> related to meteorites at the auction this year! It made for a long night and
> I think people were being less tentative and kind of bored, but besides that
> I had a blast! :) Thanks Micheal, Dave
Hi Dave & all,
        Yepper - no airplane parts. If it didn't come from off this planet -
or result from extraterrestrial impact - cones, Tektites, etc. (OR
be REALLY COOL dinasour teeth or the like) then it won't be in the
auction. No more dead airplane parts! No more arrowheads, jewelry,
common fossils or whatever.
        Rumor has it we will have the same bartender so many grew to
appreciate - I don't drink hardly a'tall - but aparently people really
liked this guy - I heard it from several different people - so, what's
the deal, does he give out free drinks, or what?
        Best wishes, Michael

--
Be more or less specific.