[meteorite-list] My Labels in the wrong hands

From: gle_at_bellatlantic.net <gle_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 09:47:04 2004

Based on his/her EBAY Feedback, this person specializes in buying and
selling high tech/computer related equipment and software- Not one
meteorite related transaction. If this person has had a burning interest
in meteorites previously, it certainly has been a umrealized closeted
desire. Just a little profiling of this "wrong-doer"- GRANT
ELLIOTT