[meteorite-list] numbering of meteorites

From: Rhett Bourland <rbourlan_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 09:47:04 2004

And to add just a little bit more understanding to your wonderful new
Sikhote-Alin you asked below if Krinov was the first person to investigate
the Tunguska event. The first person to do so was Kulik who died fighting
in WWII. If I'm not mistaken Krinov was sort of an understudy of him
though.
Best wishes,
Rhett Bourland
www.asteroidmodels.com