[meteorite-list] I can't believe it! - give me thepublisher's address

From: David Freeman <dfreeman_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 09:46:25 2004

Dear Tracy and List;
Richard Nixon knew about the little green men. They have infiltrated us and
are waiting for the right time to take over...maybe when we run out of
gasoline and electricity...Meteorites have things in them that we are unable
to detect with modern scientific technology.
Boogiemonsterunderthebed,
Dave F.