[meteorite-list] I can't believe it!

From: Robert Verish <bolidechaser_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 09:46:24 2004

Dear tett,

I've forward your message to MIAC and CSA.

But I'm not a Canadian. You need to get your fellow
Canucks to send letters to MIAC and your education
departments.

"What have you learned about meteorites" ????
I wonder if the lesson to be learned is:
"Don't touch meteorites!"
Maybe this was an intentional, subliminal message????
;-)
Bob V.