[meteorite-list] Jerry Armstrong Paintings (ad)

From: Michael Blood <mlblood_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 09:46:24 2004

Greetings all,
        The other day, we were all treated to the great Allende Fall painting
of Jerry Armstrong. Unfortunately, I only have photos
of 4 of his works - and 2 or them are the Allende & Sikhote-Alin
falls - the other 2 are also quite fascinating.
        You all might enjoy taking a look at the 4 of them - they are
thumbnailed here:

http://albums.photopoint.com/j/AlbumIndex?u=28624&a=12913601&f=0

        He is, perhaps, most famous for his ability to brilliantly envision
a phenomenon from a given perspective, lending alement of "being
there" to all of his work. He never paints the same perspective of the
same phenomenon twice. One of the above photos is Uranus from the
surface its moon, Oberon.
        Jerry will paint any Fall or cosmic phenomenon upon request. His
prices are shockingly low for original works of art. Contact me for
lowest quotes available (Jerry pays my commission, NOT the buyer).
        Best wishes, Michael