[meteorite-list] A WHOPPER FROM DEMING, NM

From: meteorites_at_space.com <meteorites_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 09:46:23 2004

If he can come up with samples of everything and they turn out to be meteorites, then I might believe him. But as of yet everything he has sent me is everthing BUT meteorites.

But yes, I expect he will be listing his "meteorites" at ebay-- it is only a matter of time.

(maybe he will even set up his own lab, where everything submitted turns out to be a meteorite)

Steve Schoner, AMS