[meteorite-list] A whopper from Deming, NM

From: Michael Cottingham <mikewren_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 09:46:23 2004

Hello,

This guy has been bothering me for several years now. He lives
about 60 miles from me and I have met with him several times.
He has showed me nothing but Earth rocks.....not even good
meteorite-wrongs. I remember selling him several real
meteorites ...so that he could use them for field identification.

I concluded after dealing with him that he has only 38 cards
in his deck. I find these events really sad....actually.

Michael