[meteorite-list] Sharing Information On Bidders/Sellers On Ebay

From: Impactika_at_aol.com <Impactika_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 09:46:22 2004

--part1_10.c477819.2822321f_boundary

In a message dated 5/2/2001 9:57:09 PM Mountain Daylight Time,
almitt_at_kconline.com writes:

> I was wondering if others on this list that are doing auctions on ebay would
> care to
> start a listing of those troublesome buyers and sellers so others can avoid
> trouble in
> the future. Perhaps this type of information gathering would be something
> that isn't
> appropriate but I can't see any harm with such a list to help both buyers
> and sells on
> this list.
>
> It would also come in handy for dealers and buyers on the list of people to
> avoid off
> ebay. Any thoughts??

We could start with Martin's friend in PuertoRico. :-)

Anne Black
http://www.IMPACTIKA.com
IMPACTIKA_at_aol.com
http://www.TheMineralCompany.com

--part1_10.c477819.2822321f_boundary

<HTML><FONT FACE=arial,helvetica><FONT SIZE=2>In a message dated 5/2/2001 9:57:09 PM Mountain Daylight Time,