[meteorite-list] Costa Mesa show

From: Sharkkb8_at_aol.com <Sharkkb8_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 09:46:21 2004

 << I am wondering what info is out there about the Costa Mesa show, where,
when and who might be going.>>

<< I do know that Alain Carion will be there and that it is the weekend of
May 18 to 20. >>

Typically, Alain has a wonderful display there, as do Marvin & Kitty
Killgore. I'll be there one afternoon if I can, Michael Blood is always to
be found prowling the halls, lots of the list's "regulars" (at least the
SoCal ones) show up at one time or another. It's fun.....it ain't Tucson,
but then, nothing else is. There's a little information about it (the
operative word being "little") here:

http://members.aol.com/mz0955/index.html

    Gregory