[meteorite-list] asteroid and meteorites

From: Ed Majden <epmajden_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 09:44:44 2004

    The book, "Meteorites and their Parent Planets, second edition, by Harry
Y. McSween, Jr. published by Cambridge University Press will answer some of
your questions. It is available on line, or at least was, in soft cover and
hard cover editions. Just do a search for the Cambridge University Press
using 'google' or another search engine. You could also check your library
to see if they have or can get it.

Ed