[meteorite-list] DANGER! FRAUD! Andres Velez in Puerto Rico

From: Martin Horejsi <martinh_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 09:44:44 2004

--B_3068795724_9947093

Hello All,

Thank you for all the comments and stories you have sent me. I will post a
brief about this situation shortly.

However, be aware that this fellow is not unknown in other circles. Please
see the following Internet site for some other territory soiled by his
presence.

http://worldflutes.org/alert.html

Cheers,

Martin

--B_3068795724_9947093

<HTML>
<HEAD>
<TITLE>Re: [meteorite-list] DANGER! FRAUD! Andres Velez in Puerto Rico</TIT=

</HEAD>
<BODY>
<FONT FACE=3D"Verdana">Hello All,<BR>
<BR>
Thank you for all the comments and stories you have sent me. I will post a =
brief about this situation shortly.<BR>
<BR>
However, be aware that this fellow is not unknown in other circles. Please =
see the following Internet site for some other territory soiled by his prese=
nce.<BR>
<BR>
http://worldflutes.org/alert.html<BR>
<BR>
Cheers,<BR>
<BR>
Martin<BR>
<BR>
<BR>
<BR>
<BR>
<BR>
<BR>
<BR>
<BR>
<BR>
<BR>
<BR>
<BR>
<BR>
<BR>
<BR>
<BR>
<BR>
<BR>
<BR>
</FONT><FONT SIZE=3D"2"><FONT FACE=3D"Times"><BR>
</FONT></FONT><BLOCKQUOTE><FONT SIZE=3D"2"><FONT FACE=3D"Times"><BR>
<BR>
<BR>
<BR>
<BR>
<BR>
<BR>
<BR>
<BR>
<BR>
<BR>
<BR>
<BR>
<BR>
<BR>
<BR>
<BR>
<BR>
<BR>
<BR>
<BR>
<BR>
<BR>
<BR>
<BR>
<BR>
<BR>
<BR>
<BR>
<BR>
</FONT></FONT><FONT FACE=3D"Verdana"><BR>
</FONT></BLOCKQUOTE><FONT FACE=3D"Verdana"><BR>
</FONT>
</BODY>
</HTML>

--B_3068795724_9947093--