[meteorite-list] animated fireball + new site + show info

From: John Sinclair <JSinclairJr_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 09:44:44 2004

Hello List,

I have created a animated fireball at
http://www.meteorites.org
Give it about five seconds to get going, once the page has loaded.
It should fly fine on your screen but older browsers may not show it.

I have also completely re made
http://www.meteoriteUSA.com
It contains at least 30 new pictures in the sale pages.
(no 'borrowed' HTML code, text or photos were used from any other web site)

I will be in Raleigh NC this weekend for the annual State gem and mineral
show.
For more information about this show and a couple more I will do this year,
see the 'show dates' page at MeteoriteUSA.

Thanks for visiting,
John Sinclair
www.meteoriteUSA.com