[meteorite-list] no more info or discussion?

From: entropydave <entropydave_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 09:44:44 2004

Thanks for that re temperatures in 'local' space - I agree that about -300
it would be far too high for superconductivity to be a factor - but

 I thought my idea had some merit... at least it was intended to promote a
technical discussion, sorry if I wasted bandwidth!
But thanks to all who had some input - I'll shut up now!

best regs,
--
dave