[meteorite-list] Re: Mike Jensens Book : Meteorites From A to Z

From: Impactika_at_aol.com <Impactika_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 09:44:42 2004

--part1_a0.11c9ebf4.27ec09c6_boundary

In a message dated 3/22/01 6:59:03 PM Mountain Standard Time,
edward_f_moore_at_yahoo.com writes:

> Hi,
> I am sure it has been said many times but I just
> wanted to voice my thoughts. I just purchased
> Mike/Bill/Anne's book and think it is great. Well
> worth the price and I highly recommend getting a copy
> if you dont have one.
>
> To Mike, Bill, and Anne, great job, please feel free
> to use my name as a reference if ever needed.
>
> Ed

Thank you very much!
We just love to hear from happy readers.

Anne Black
http://www.IMPACTIKA.com
IMPACTIKA_at_aol.com
http://www.TheMineralCompany.com

--part1_a0.11c9ebf4.27ec09c6_boundary

<HTML><FONT FACE=arial,helvetica><FONT SIZE=2>In a message dated 3/22/01 6:59:03 PM Mountain Standard Time,