[meteorite-list] Meteorite Association

From: capricorn89 <capricorn89_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 09:44:41 2004

The Meteoritical Society is strictly research oriented. There needs to be
something that bears the same relationship to the science of meteoritics as
METEORITE magazine bears to their Journal. And notice that there is
participation by authors at the highest levels in METEORITE magazine as
well, which, by the way, has filled a very important gap.

Ron Hartman