[meteorite-list] YES CHICKEN LITTLE, THE SKY IS FALLING - RUN, RUN

From: Joe Sarphie <jsarphie_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 09:44:40 2004

--------------D891EACB68B6F4694CDF278C

Hey folks, there are enough gremlins out there without making up another one.
 I received a very similar letter (below) and after a little research found the
following. The link is to a site found by a search with Altavista for General
Sani Abacha.
NOTE THAT THIS IS AN EXERCISE (?) AT THE U OF TEXAS

http://www.altavista.com/r?r=http://link.lanic.utexas.edu/menic/oil/game/simulation/profiles/1997/0055.html

"General Sani Abacha GCON, Mni Head of State,
Commander in Chief of the Armed

WARNING! This is NOT the real world. You have joined a simulation of Middle
Eastern diplomacy being conducted by
students from the University of Texas at Austin and other universities in the
USA and abroad. Welcome to our game!"

            Re: URGENT BUSINESS PROPOSAL TO Joe Sarphie