[meteorite-list] Sass-a-Frass

From: meteorites_at_space.com <meteorites_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 09:44:39 2004

On Fri, 16 March 2001, David Freeman wrote:

> Dear List;
> I received an e-mail from Micromike, owner of the Frass-ite. He notes
> after another scientific explanation of growing fungus in his rock,
> blah, blah, that I am speaking from ignorance and not knowledge.
> I sent him the NASA release on the fake moon rock sentencing.
> So how does he know that I am ignorant? Who gives away my secrets?
> Best humor...but still ignorant to Frassomania,
> Dave F.

Ignorance is excusable. But ignorace becomes stupidity when the ingnorant are presented with the facts-- yet still they choose to remain ignorant. In other words, they ignore the truth and the facts of the matter. This person is like those who *know* that the earth is flat, or that the Apollo 11 mission to the moon was a hoax, or that the earth is no more than 6,000 years old... You just can't argue with people who have such *knowledge*....
Steve Schoner.