[meteorite-list] Meteorites From A to Z

From: Michael Blood <mlblood_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 09:44:38 2004

Mike and all,
        Yes, I reviewed your book for VOYAGE! (the issue currently
comming out) and gave it a rave review - I ESPECIEALLY like how
it is bound - with rings, so one can lay it FLAT and copy info from
it! This is a VERY desirable feature, usually found only in the best
cook books. I also like VERY much how easy it is to look up by
geographic origin OR typology.
        Y'all did a TERRIFIC job! ....and at $20, it is both THE bargain
book of meteoritics AND a must own manual! I use it five times
for every time I use the "new Blue Book." (vastly lighter and far
easier to find a specific meteorite). Of course, "The Blue Book"
has a wealth of other information which is invaluable.
        Best wishes, Michael

--

--
Life consists not in holding good cards but in playing those you
hold well.