[meteorite-list] Kittakittaooloo

From: Michael Blood <mlblood_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 09:44:36 2004

Here, here, Bernd,
        If anyone has any Kittakittaooloo for sale, I would like
some - either just a 15g piece for my own macromount
collection - or - a bunch for resale.
        What a cool name! I don't know, but it MIGHT be the
LONGEST name for a meteorite. I know collectors that only
collect 3s (H3, L3 & LL3s) only collect Eucrites, only collect
Carb. Chondrites, or only collect a given state - or only want
to fill all slots for all 50 states. So, why not collect by name?
The longest, the shortest, the coolest sounding, the most
obnoxious sounting, etc. (Certainly Camel Donga has to be
one of the most obnoxious SOUNDING names - not to mention
Chinga! {Which I DEFINATELY purchased the first time, many
years ago, based on its name, alone - to anyone familiar
with Spanish slang....})
        In any event, if anyone has some Kittakittaooloo, please
contact me off list!
        Thanks, Michael

--
Life consists not in holding good cards but in playing those you
hold well.