[meteorite-list] Temporary Names

From: capricorn89 <capricorn89_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 09:44:36 2004

re: naming unclassifieds:

While most of my NWA's are classified, information re: a few unclassifieds,
both in the permanent collection and some that I have sold, are archived
where anyone on the planet can see them. The archive link is at the bottom
of my meteorite homepage at www.meteorite1.com. (Its called "access NWA
archive") In it you will see a specimen ID No., (which will not carry a NWA
designation unless there will be a honest intent to have it classified
later), disposition (in the collection or sold), a full description AND A
PICTURE of the specimen. Purchasers receive a certificate of authentication
with my signature and my embossment stamp. They can cross-reference this
with the archive information if a buyer ever wants to resell the specimen.
If any of you should purchase one of these, it will always be there to
reference.

Ron Hartman