[meteorite-list] First Canadian Meteorite Party!!!!

From: Colin Broughton <cob1212_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 09:44:35 2004

Hello List!!!

I would like to take a second to thank Roman and Laurie for hosting the
party yesterday. Great to meet other meteorite enthusiasists!!

I have spoken with many on the list but have not had the chance to meet with
them until yesterday.

I had a great time viewing everyone's collections. It was an eye-opening
experience to see such a vast and varied array of meteorites!

It was wonderful to have representatives from the ROM come and bring
Canadian specimen's. It was a hilight of the day!

Cheers!!!!

Colin