[meteorite-list] Re: facing history - slashing meteorites

From: Jim <Jim_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 09:44:35 2004

Thank you Michel Franco!!!!

It is so refreshing to hear that even other meteorite hunters/buyers believe
that our Lunar meteorite is the most beautiful found so far.

Thank you so very much for the compliment. It is very unselfish of you to
say this and I wish you good luck on your next trip to Africa. We are very
proud of NWA 482. The people who invested in our trip are very happy also.

For those of you who would like to gaze upon this exquisite, oriented Lunar
meteorite again before the cutting please follow this link: NWA 482 is so
special it even has it's own URL !!!!

http://www.nwa482.com

Best Wishes to all.........

Jim Strope