[meteorite-list] meteor-wrong collections - UPDATE

From: Tim Heitz <midwestmeteor_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 09:43:35 2004

Hello Tracy and Meteorite List,

I have updated my Meteorwrong collection.

This loads much faster ---http://www.meteorman.org/Meteorwrongs_index1.htm

Just click on the thumbnail pictures to the left. I more room on my web site
for many more pictures.

Thanks for sending me your pictures,

Tim Heitz
Midwest Meteorites ---- http://www.meteorman.org/index.html